The car that started the revolution!
The Superformance 289 MKII street car "Slab Side" and MKII FIA are all built on the successful Tojeiro styled round tube chassis, and feature an authentic transverse leaf spring suspension.
The MKII Slab Side is built on the chassis that Superformance developed for the FIA and USRRC models, which were built using the original AC Cars blueprints and specifications. Modern upgrades include stronger frame tubes, updated Wilwood brakes and other modifications which all provide an improved driving experience while still keeping the feel of the original cars.
Through our exclusive arrangement with Carroll Shelby, the MKII Slab Side and MKII FIA are the latest licensed Shelby products in the Superformance lineup.
Contact us for pricing and more information.
• Show quality two-stage paint finishes
• Transverse leaf spring style suspension
• Wilwood front and rear disc brakes
• Monza style filler
• Stainless steel fuel tank
• 15" Pin drive wheels (Knock - off) with 15" tires
• Moto - Lita wooden steering wheel
• Original style shifter and hand brake lever
• Aluminum Hi-Performance radiator, shroud and fan
• Exhaust and headers to fit Ford based V8 engine
• Heavy duty TIG welded 3" Tojeiro style frame chassis
• Original style gauges (Stewart Warner) and switches
TIME MACHINES motorsports llc
9820A Keller Road
PO Box 492
Clarence Center, NY 14032-0492
"It's the WAYBACK to driving fun!"